Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poetry!!!!! You Won't Defeat Me!

I hate losing I have to win
Because I am Flesh I am Designed to Sin
So when I fall I get back up again
It don't matter what the game is
But Life is nothing to play with
I take it to Heart
My Emotions I wear on my sleeves
Give my all I'm never scared to bleed
You Won't Defeat Me!
Nah it won't Happen
Survived neglect and abuse from my parents
You Won't Defeat Me!
Group Homes, Foster Home I been through it all
Crunch Time Just give me the Damn Ball
I won't choke, brake or fold
You Won't Defeat My Body, Mind or Soul
Until I God calls me Home
I'll be forever Victorious
So bring you Best Cause You Dealing with a Warrior
I lost before and that pain is to much to bear
What I lost was priceless
So to make that up is my goal til I'm Lifeless
I'll win cause that is who I be
I'll win cause I promise You Won't Defeat Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment